Sunday, April 13, 2008

oh yeah! freshmen orientation 08/09 is finallllyyyyyy over!
HAHA! such a relief!
It was quite a long three days for me cause i was not well.
cant imagine that on i actually caught a fever on tuesday night-38.5 when i went to see a doctor!
i felt really weak at that point of time. doctor gave me extra strong medicine and i really sweat like mad that night and thank God my fever subside on wednesday! haha! and guess what?
what shock me was to wake up and see 11 missed calls and 17 messages on my handphone!
it was ALOT lah! but thankfully, everything run smoothly and i went back for the orientation in the afternoon.

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL DBI & DBT OGLS who helped our course as well!
I think without you all, this orientation will not be a success! You all were really a great support to me especially when there were so many changes! (: And sorry if i have sounded angry on the phone sometimes when you all called cause sometimes i really receive alot of calls and had to multitask but i really didn't mean it, so hope you all wasn't offended! but anyway, i really had fun working along side with all of you! (:

3 comments:

Alvan said...

Jerlyn it's Alvan, I hope they can still reach you. Do you remember an episode one day a while ago at plaza Singapura when a dude who seemed really familiar called out to you and he was feeling the exact same way too? That's me, the event impressed on my a little too much I kinda really wanna know how we first met. Do you still have any idea what I'm talking about?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I didn't know I can do this! Haha! Get in touch if you see this please!